Just for kids!
For private/semi-private lessons Info please see individual instructor lesson information.
Musqueam Golf brings you a variety of junior golf programs to help build athletic and social skills.
Various Summer Programs ( full for 2021)
- Half-Day Camps ages 10 – 16: 3 hours daily Mon-Friday
- Mini Camps ages 7 – 9: 2 hours daily Mon-Friday
- Active Start ages 4 – 6: 45 mins daily Mon-Thurs.
- Curently we are not lending golf clubs, so each participant must have their own equipment.
- Half day camps and Mini camps junior golf camps include snacks, water.
- Fun, positive and safe environment.
- Fundamentals, chipping, putting, bunker play, on course
- Golf etiquette, strategy, and skill challenges
Junior Group lessons ages 4-6
Golf Skills & Performance
- Full Swing
Fitness & Health
- Intro children to physical activity or exercise that promotes agility, balance and coordination, with very little competition.
- Activities & games that do not reward performance.
- Intro to safety, basic etiquette & rules, and golf heroes.
- Learn elements such as grip, stance, and posture.
- Children participate in skill reinforcement activities. Skill measurement is not essential at this level.