Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our Community’s safety, health and well-being are our top priority. In order to protect our Staff and our Customers, we are abiding by the Province of British Columbia’s guidelines for safe operation. We are continuing to monitor the current health climate and our response may change and evolve in accordance with updates from the Province of British Columbia.
For the health and safety of our Staff and our Customers, we have the following in place :
- In accordance with orders from our Provincial Health Officer, please do not enter our facility if :
- you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, however mild, or
- you are returning from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days, or
- you have been in contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Anyone entering the Golf Shop or the Driving Range lobby is required to wear a mask. Visitors will not be admitted without a mask.
- Customers in the Golf Shop are required to stay behind the plexiglass barrier.
- Credit and Debit cards are currently used forms of payment, we are not accepting cash at this time.
- Everyone using the Driving Range will be assigned a stall on the Range to use.
- To reduce contact and increase tracing, anyone using the range will be required to use a MGLA token card identified with their Name and Phone Number.
- Rental clubs will not be available.
- Mini-golf, Practice Green and Short Game Area remain closed.