1 December 2020
Vancouver’s Largest Driving Range!
ALL STALLS OPEN!
40 HEATED STALLS ON LOWER LEVEL!
In order to keep our Guests and Staff safe, we have created stringent policies for use of our Driving Range.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our Facility to anyone displaying symptoms.
- Guest must have a Stall Number assigned to them by our Staff Member BEFORE stepping into the hitting area.
- Only guests who are hitting balls will be allowed onto range, please do not bring observers with you. Everybody on the Driving Range will be assigned a stall, having a non-hitting spectator on-site takes a spot away from someone else.
- Face masks are MANDATORY in all common areas (ball dispenser machine lobby, stairs, etc.)
- Must have a MGLA card to be able to use the range at this time. Cards can be purchased in our on-site Golf Shop, pre-loaded with 10 baskets.
- Driving Range hours are 8AM to 9PM (last balls dispensed at 8PM).
- Members receive 70 balls per basket all day, non-members receive 60 balls per basket.
- All stalls will be Non-Smoking.
- Rental clubs will not be available.
- Physical distancing requirements of 2 meters are mandatory for everyone on the property (Staff and Guests).
- Please follow all signage and RESPECT the guidance of our Staff. Following all instructions will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Staff and Guests.