Update as of 31 May, 2020
Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy is pleased to announce the re-opening of our Driving Range on Monday, 1 June 2020. In order to keep our Guests and Staff safe, we have created stringent policies for use of our Driving Range.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our Facility to anyone displaying symptoms.
- Must have a MGLA card to be able to use the range at this time.
- Driving Range hours are 8AM to 8PM (last balls dispensed at 7PM).
- Members receive 70 balls per basket all day, non-members receive 60 balls per basket.
- Please check in at the Golf Shop to load up your token card, if necessary, and to find out your stall number.
- 1-hour/2 basket maximum per booking, unlimited bookings per day.
- All stalls will be Non-Smoking.
- Rental clubs will not be available.
- Only guests who are hitting balls will be allowed onto range, please do not bring observers with you.
- Every other range stall will be used, leaving an empty stall between guests.
- All stalls will be sanitized between guests.
- Physical distancing requirements of 2 meters are mandatory for everyone on the property (Staff and Guests).
- Please follow all signage and RESPECT the guidance of our Staff. Following all instructions will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Staff and Guests.
- Golf Progress Hub is open by appointment only for your repair and fitting needs. Please contact GPH at email@example.com or visit the website at golfprogresshub.com for more information.