Update as of May 31st, 2020
To our valued Guests,
First and foremost, we at Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy hope that all our Members, Guests, and their families have remained safe and healthy throughout the Covid-19 Global Pandemic.
MGLA will begin the process of resuming operations and will start to re-open the Golf Course on a step-by-step basis. Our timeline for re-opening our Facility is listed below (exact dates are subject to change).
Tuesday, 26 May 2020 – Golf Course re-opens on a limited basis to Members of our various Leagues, Annual Passholders, and members of the Musqueam Indian Band ONLY.
Monday, 1 June 2020 – Driving Range re-opens on a limited basis to Guests who possess a MGLA Range Card already loaded with tokens. At this time, Guests must have a Range Card for tokens to be loaded on to, single-use Driving Range Tokens WILL NOT be sold. Please see our Interim Driving Range Procedures on the Driving Range page.
Monday, 1 June 2020 – Private Lessons will be available. Please contact your Instructor if you already have a lesson package or our Golf Shop at 604-266-2334 to inquire about new lessons.
We are excited at Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy to be able to provide a safe and healthy outdoor recreation option for our Leagues and Members. In order to keep our Guests and Staff safe, we have created stringent policies for access to the Golf Course. Anyone not adhering to the new guidelines will be asked to leave our property immediately and may have future facility privileges suspended.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our Facility to anyone displaying symptoms.
- All tee times must be booked in advance, NO WALK-UP BOOKINGS ACCEPTED.
- Physical distancing requirements of 2 meters are mandatory for everyone on the property (Staff and Guests).
- Clubhouse and Short Game Area will remain closed.
- Golfers are asked to arrive NO MORE THAN 20 MINUTES prior to their tee time and to leave the facility immediately after their round. We encourage you to be proactive and responsible for bringing your own hand sanitizer, water, or other personal items for use while golfing.
- The Golf Shop will be cashless. Only debit/credit transactions will be accepted and terminals will be sanitized between customers.
- An MGLA Team Member will be stationed outside the Clubhouse to direct guest entry to washroom facilities, to check-in, and to enforce physical distancing.
- Please follow all signage and RESPECT the guidance of our Staff. Following all instructions will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Staff and Guests.
- Pull carts and rental clubs are not available at this time.
- All frequent touchpoints such as bunker rakes, ball washers, and shoe blowers have been removed. There are also a limited number of garbage cans on course. Guests are encouraged to remove their own garbage off the course.
- Play preferred lies in sand traps and smooth sand with your foot before exiting the bunker.
- Flag sticks are NOT to be touched. Cup fillers will keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole.
- DO NOT touch your playing partners. No high five’s, fist bumps, or handshakes. No sharing of equipment, food, or beverages.
- Physical distancing while walking down the fairway, searching for lost balls, and on the greens is mandatory.
- Golf Progress Hub is open by appointment only for your repair and fitting needs. Please visit our website at golfprogresshub.com for more information or contact us at email@example.com.
- Happy Thyme cafe will remain closed at the time.
Please look for updates on this website as well as on our various social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). Specific questions and concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy