COVID-19 UPDATE: Our community’s safety, health and well-being are our top priority. In order to protect both our Staff and Customer, we are abiding by the Province of British Columbia’s guidelines for safe operation. Learn more about the measures we are taking by reviewing our MGLA Covid-19 Safety Plan.
Our current & upcoming holiday hours are listed here.
1 December 2020
As always, we at Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy hope that all our Members, Guests, and their families have remained safe and healthy throughout the on-going Covid-19 Global Pandemic.
The following amenities/facilities are now open at MGLA in accordance with safety protocols and guidelines as laid out by the Province of B.C. to keep our Staff and Guests safe and healthy:
- 18-hole Executive Golf Course
- 80 stall heated Driving Range (visit our Driving Range page for more information about rules, rates and hours
- Learning Academy (private/semi-private lessons ONLY)
- Happy Thyme Cafe (recently closed for Winter Break, will re-open in March 2021)
- Golf Progress Hub (visit golfprogresshub.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
GOLF COURSE PROCEDURES
In order to keep our Guests and Staff safe, we have created stringent policies for access to the Golf Course. Anyone not adhering to the new guidelines will be asked to leave our property immediately and may have future facility privileges suspended.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our Facility to anyone displaying symptoms.
- All tee times must be booked in advance, NO WALK-UP BOOKINGS ACCEPTED.
- Physical distancing requirements of 2 meters are mandatory for everyone on the property (Staff and Guests).
- Short Game Area will remain closed.
- Clubhouse is open, face masks are MANDATORY, please continue to use the distinct ENTER and EXIT doors.
- Golfers are asked to arrive NO MORE THAN 20 MINUTES prior to their tee time and to leave the facility immediately after their round. We encourage you to be proactive and responsible for bringing your own hand sanitizer, water, or other personal items for use while golfing.
- The Golf Shop will be cashless. Only debit/credit transactions will be accepted and terminals will be sanitized between customers.
- Please follow all signage and RESPECT the guidance of our Staff. Following all instructions will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Staff and Guests.
- Pull carts and rental clubs are not available at this time.
- All frequent touchpoints such as bunker rakes, ball washers, and shoe blowers have been removed. There are also a limited number of garbage cans on course. Guests are encouraged to remove their own garbage off the course.
- Play preferred lies in sand traps and smooth sand with your foot before exiting the bunker.
- Flag sticks are NOT to be touched. Cup fillers will keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole.
- DO NOT touch your playing partners. No high five’s, fist bumps, or handshakes. No sharing of equipment, food, or beverages.
- Physical distancing while walking down the fairway, searching for lost balls, and on the greens is mandatory.
Any specific questions or concerns can be directed to email@example.com
Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy