COVID-19 UPDATE: Our community’s safety, health and well-being are our top priority. In order to protect both our Staff and Customer, we are abiding by the Province of British Columbia’s guidelines for safe operation. Learn more about the measures we are taking by reviewing our MGLA Covid-19 Safety Plan.
Our current Driving Range hours are listed here.
15 June 2021
As always, we at Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy hope that all our Members, Guests, and their families have remained safe and healthy throughout the on-going Covid-19 Global Pandemic.
The following amenities/facilities are now open at MGLA in accordance with safety protocols and guidelines as laid out by the Province of B.C. to keep our Staff and Guests safe and healthy:
- 18-hole Executive Golf Course
- 80 stall heated Driving Range (visit our Driving Range page for more information about rules, rates and hours
- Learning Academy
- Happy Thyme Cafe (for distanced indoor dining or patio dining on our extended outdoor patio)
- Golf Progress Hub (visit golfprogresshub.com or contact email@example.com for more information)
GOLF COURSE PROCEDURES
In order to keep our Guests and Staff safe, we have created some temporary policies for access to our Facility.
If you or a member of your group is experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our Facility to anyone displaying symptoms.
- All tee times should be booked in advance.
- Physical distancing requirements of 2 meters are mandatory for everyone on the property (Staff and Guests).
- Short Game Area is available for Instructor’s use and for Guests with a ‘Short Game Practice Session’ card.
- Clubhouse is open, face masks are MANDATORY, please continue to use the distinct ENTER and EXIT doors.
- Golfers are asked to arrive NO MORE THAN 20 MINUTES prior to their tee time .
- The Golf Shop will be continue to be cashless. Only debit/credit transactions will be accepted.
- Please follow all signage and RESPECT the guidance of our Staff. Following all instructions will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Staff and Guests.
- Rental clubs are not available at this time.
- Physical distancing while walking down the fairway, searching for lost balls, and on the greens is mandatory.
Any specific questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Musqueam Golf & Learning Academy